Encrypted Keyboard is a kind of input device (keyboard) which is able to protect the data from all malware attack. It helps protect communications using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
This type of keyboard takes plain text as input and converts it into cipher text using a special algorithm, which is made up of seemingly random characters. Only those who have the Special Security key can decrypt it.
Linepro has the in-house capability to develop and produce AES Encrypted Keyboards.
Model: LP3835: Encrypted Metal Keyboard
This keyboard has 52 Flat keys on board. When keys Are pressed, it will give the AES256 encrypted output using CBC mode on USB.
1) There are 52 Flat keys on this custom keyboard.
2) It gives AES Encrypted data on USB output (UART, I2C, SPI can be used).
3) AES256 bit Symmetric encryption.
4) 256 bit AES key is used for encryption.
5) It is IP65 protected keyboard.
6) Keyboard dimension are 310 * 84.6 mm.
7) It can be used in High security systems like Banks, Oil/Gas, defense etc.
Advantages of AES:-
* For 256 bit, about 2^256 attempts are needed to break. This makes it very difficult to hack the information. As a result it is a very safe protocol.
* Cracking a 128 bit/ 256 bit AES key with a state-of-the- art supercomputer would take longer than the presumed age of the universe.
* As of today, no practicable attack against AES exists. Therefore, AES remains the preferred encryption standard for governments, defense, banks and high security systems around the world.